Alpine Assault is a map featured in Battlefield Heroes and was released on September 7, 2010.
Alpine Assault contains a watermill which is surrounded by mountains with forests. The flag alignment was set similar to the popular map, Buccaneer Bay, but never got as much attention as the original.
The V2 Vengeance gamemode was added to the map on February 15, 2012.
- Alpine Assault was the last map to be released in 2010.
- Alpine Assault was the first vehicle map to not include planes.
- Alpine Assault was the name suggested by ::Sharp::
- Alpine Assault seems to take place in southern Canada.
- Woodlands, the early codename of AA, was created by fusing the PTE test maps Lowlands and Fork which was dug up by some modders during early 2010.