An Anti-tank mine (AT mine) is a type of land mine designed to damage or destroy vehicles including tanks and armored fighting vehicles. Compared to anti-personnel mines, anti-tank mines typically have a much larger explosive charge, and a fuze designed only to be triggered by vehicles or, in some cases, tampering with the mine.
Anti-tank mines appear in every game in the Battlefield series, with the exceptions of Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield 1943, and Battlefield Hardline. While no conventional explosive anti-tank mines appear in Battlefield 2142, two unqiue kinds of anti-vehicle mines are present instead: the II-14 EMP Mine and the II-29 Motion Mine.
The M15 AT Mine appears in most games set in the modern era, with an enlarged version of the TS-50 mine appearing in the Bad Company games and Battlefield Play4Free. In the World War II era games, the Tellermine 42 appears in Battlefield 1942 and the Battlefield Vietnam World War II Mod, while the Tellermine 43 appears in Battlefield V. The Flachmine 17 appears in Battlefield 1 and the M7 mine appears in Battlefield Vietnam.
- Landmine (Battlefield 1942)
- Landmine (Battlefield Vietnam)
- AT Mine (Battlefield 2)
- Anti-Vehicle Mines (Battlefield 2: Modern Combat)
- ATM-00 Anti Tank Mine (Battlefield: Bad Company)
- Anti-Tank Mine (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)
- Anti-Tank Mine (Battlefield Play4Free)
- M15 AT Mine (Battlefield 3)
- M15 AT Mine (Battlefield 4)
- AT Mine (Battlefield 1)
- Anti-Tank Mine (Battlefield V)
- Anti-Tank Mine (Battlefield 2042)