Battlefield 2042: Zero Hour is the first season of Battlefield 2042 live service. It was revealed on June 7, 2022 and start on June 9, 2022.
The Battlefield 2042 Season 1: Zero Hour Battle Pass is a way to unlock Free* and Premium** content including a new Specialist, weapons, vehicles, and more. The more you play, the more you will advance through the 100 tiers in the current season's Battle Pass. Any gameplay-related unlocks will be included in the Free tiers, while completing Premium tiers unlocks skins, Battlefield Currency, Player Card Backgrounds, weapon charms, takedowns, and more.
Year 1 Pass owners who have purchased either the Battlefield 2042 Gold or Ultimate Editions, or who are members of EA Play Pro*, will automatically get access to the new Specialist each season as well as the Premium Battle Pass.
- Ewelina Lis (Tier 4)
- Smoke Grenade Launcher (Tier 23)
Battle Pass Rewards
- Q: How does the Battle Pass work?
- A: Earn points to progress your Battle Pass tier and gain rewards, up to tier 100. Points can be earned from one of two sources: earning XP from matches and completing weekly missions. Each 10 points earned progresses one Battle Pass tier, granting you rewards like weapons, vehicles, skins, and more.
- Q: What is obtainable within a Battle Pass?
- A: The rewards of the Battle Pass free tiers include the Season's new Specialist, gameplay items such as weapons and vehicles, plus additional cosmetics for everyone to earn. With a Premium Battle Pass, you also get access to the tiers consisting of sought-after Legendary and Epic cosmetics, plus BFC.
- Q: Do I need to pay for the Premium Battle Pass to unlock the new gameplay content?
- A: No, all the gameplay content unlockable through the Battle Pass are on free tiers, so any player can earn them. Upgrading to the Premium Battle Pass only unlocks additional cosmetic items.