"High-speed lethal action"
— Battlefield 3 Premium trailer
Battlefield 3: End Game is the fifth and final expansion pack available for Battlefield 3. End Game promises high speed and frantic gameplay which forces players to use varied tactics when approaching combat.
Achievements and Trophies
- Main article: Battlefield 3 Achievements and Trophies
|Image||Name||Criteria||Achievement Points||Trophy Type|
|It's No Sidecar||Get a kill from the passenger position on the motorcycle.||30G|
|Heavy Lifter||Kill an enemy after successfully paradropping an IFV.||20G|
|Capture the Flag||Capture one flag while playing Capture the Flag.||20G|
|Transport Pilot||Transport a flag carrier in an air vehicle while playing Capture the Flag.||30G|
|AA's Revenge||Destroy an air vehicle using the AA jeeps.||20G|
- The cover for the Aftermath expansion was originally for End Game when it was first revealed.
- The cover of the expansion depicts an F-15C Eagle. However, it is just a background art, similar to the MH-60S Knight Hawk in the base game's cover art.
- At one point in the teaser trailer for the expansion pack, a plane icon can be seen near Flag C. This indicates that the Dropship would have to be obtained the same way (in Conquest mode) as the Gunship from Armored Kill, which has one team controlling that flag allowing that team to use the Gunship.
- End Game introduces mid-flight spawn points for the team's jet fighters. These also allow End Game maps to be more compact, as they require no airstrips.