Levolution in BF4 delivers a dynamic battlefield that reacts to the player's every move to ensures that no two games will ever be the same. Learn more: http://o.ea.com/16777
Battlefield 4™ is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory -- moments found only in Battlefield. With dynamic destructible environments, epic vehicular combat, and the chaos of all-out war, Battlefield 4 gives you the freedom to do more and be more for an unrivalled entertainment experience.
Aspects of Levolution (Seen in Trailer)Edit
- Blowing up pillars to cause the ground above to collapse.
- Destroying the pillars of a skyscraper in order for it to collapse.
- Cause a walkway outside of a building to collapse in order for players to walk on it from ground level.
- Press a button on a bridge's control panel to raise/lower bollards to block access for land vehicles.
- Press a button to close off a building's shutters to block access for infantry.
- Close the door of a train car to trap any players inside it.
- Walking through a metal detector will cause it to go off due to the equipment and weapons the player is carrying, alerting any players nearby.
- Climbing or bumping onto a car will cause its alarm to go off, alerting any players nearby.
- Shooting at a fire extinguisher, causing it to explode into a temporary smokescreen in order to obscure the vision of any player nearby.
- Shooting at a power box to turn off all electricity in a building.
- On Siege of Shanghai, the collapse of the skyscraper will cause the map to be filled with dust and floating debris, limiting sight lines.
- On Paracel Storm, a storm will happen in the middle of the match, causing a warship to run aground on a beach and one of the wind turbines to short out.
- A dam is destroyed, causing huge debris to fly around on the area in front of the dam and flooding most of the map.
- A smokestack collapses, destroying a walkway.
- The antenna of a radio telescope falls down due to its cables being cut.