— Official description
Similar to Battlefield 4: Night Operations, the expansion is themed around night time combat on modified versions of prexisiting maps. Blackout features two new night maps, Night Job and Night Woods (nighttime versions of Bank Job and Backwoods respectively), two new all class weapons, the Night Vision Goggles gadget, and more.
Features[edit | edit source]
- New Radio music, camos, assignments, patches, and more.
- Overhaul of Spectator Mode.
- Stability and usability improvements.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Maps[edit | edit source]
Gadget[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Blackout is the first initially unannounced piece of downloadable content released for Battlefield Hardline, all other expansions were revealed with Premium's release.
- It was announced that the patch released alongside the expansion would fix the problematic loadout reset glitch.
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]