— Official tagline
Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity is the first expansion pack for Battlefield Hardline. The expansion's focus is on Criminals performing small time crime jobs on four urban maps designed for close quarters combat, taking place in both California and Florida. Two of the maps also take place at night.
The expansion includes the new Bounty Hunter gamemode, as well as four new Enforcer exclusive weapons, 2 new vehicles, two new attachments, a new gadget, and Headgear items. The all-kit M1A1 submachine gun was also released for free for all players alongside the expansion, including those who do not own the expansion.
There’s been a recent uptick in reports in the local precincts – a rash of violent crime that is seemingly connected somehow.
Small crews of well-trained, aggressive criminals have been using force of arms to terrorize the citizenry and are in direct conflict with the police in many cases. Public property damages and insurance claims have skyrocketed, not to mention the impact on the police force.
Detectives have uncovered evidence of a secret crime ring that could be behind all of this activity. They’re not sure why anyone would coordinate these goals – in a number of cases, the take seems to be smaller than the risk. But, orders have come down the chain to find out what’s going on and put a stop to it. Will you help the police?
- 8 Achievements and Trophies
- Bounty Hunter gamemode
- Six new pieces of Headgear
- 10 new tracks added to the Battlefield Hardline: Radio Soundtrack
- 12 Assignments
- New Paint
- FN FAL
- M1A1 (Free to all players, does not require ownership of DLC)
- Nail Gun (Battle Pickup)
- The expansion was first revealed through the announcement of Battlefield Premium.
- The promotional image depicts a Smith & Wesson Sigma pistol being held.
- While the expansion was released on June 16, 2015 for Premium members, it was delayed on PC until June 22, 2015. As a result, Visceral awarded members a Gold Battlepack for compensation.