|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
A movie is shown taking place during a standoff between Long-shot McGee (The good) and Black Jack Billy (The bad) in a characteristic old West town. The two desperados share looks and prepare to draw their revolvers, listening for the chime of the nearby belltower. As the bell rings, both draw their revolvers and fire at eachother. Long-shot McGee lays slain on the floor, registering Black Jack Billy as the victor. Before Black Jack Billy can celebrate, a Mexican luchador by the name of El Nacho Dorado (The luchador) rushes towards Billy and smacks him with a folding chair.
Six weapons and two widgets were released for the update, some originally shown in the teaser trailer. The first round of weapons were released on May 18th, 2012.
- Main article: Battlefield Heroes Customization#Desperados & Luchadores
Two cosmetic sets and two emotes were first released for the update, themed around the western characters seen in the teaser video movie. A second round of sets were released on May 21st, 2012, featuring more Western themed sets. A third round of sets were released on May 30th, 2012, featuring Mexican luchador themed sets.
- Long-shot McGee's Set 1 (Purchase)
- El Hermoso's Set 1 (Purchase)
- El Nacho Dorado's Set (Purchase)
- I'm on a horse! (Purchase)
- Black Jack Bill's Set 1 (Purchase)
- Navaja Roja's Set 1 (Purchase)
- El Diablo Rojo's Set (Purchase)
- I'm on a steed! (Purchase)
- The update contains several references to the epic Spaghetti Western film The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
- June 1st, 2012 - Spot the Dev - Desperados Edition [dead link]
- June 11th, 2012 - Spot the Dev - Desperados Winner Annunced [dead link]