This is the place for nominating articles for the Featured Article
How to ChangeEdit
- Go to the article and find an image
- The image must be adapted to meet the size requirements (673 × 410), and be .png
- When adapted, upload to File:SliderFeatured.png
- Edit the image, altering the licensing template to reflect the original image using the formatting provided
- Edit Template:MP Slider, changing the link and description for the FA
- Update Battlefield Wiki:Request Featured Content/Previous
- Archive the nomination debate to Battlefield Wiki:Featured Article/Archive
- To vote, you must have at least 20 edits over 1 month (To prevent multiple account abuse, suspect accounts will be IP verified).
- Any ineligible votes will be struck-out and ignored. (Per BF:VOTE)
- Article must be a "good" article, preferably a gold article. No stubs.
- Pages beginning with prefixes are not articles and are not allowed.
- Article must contain at least one image.
- Article must reasonably meet the requirements of the Manual of Style
- Article must be categorized
- Article must not have been featured before
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.