Buccaneer Bay is a map featured game Battlefield Heroes. It features an abandoned shipwreck, a small town and a large beach.
Buccaneer Bay is a conquest map with four capture points. The map's main center of conflict is the Shipwreck which to easily snipe targets in the main area of conflict of the Battlefield which is usually between the Shipwreck and the Town North of it, most teams try to take the shipwreck as it can be impregnable if defended well.
One rocket was placed at town, it's basement overlapped with the sandbags surrounding it. The rocket between ship and town has been set in the middle of nowhere. No cover and accessable for any vehicles, such as Tanks.
Capture The FlagEdit
- There are striking similarities between Buccaneer Bay and the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 map Atacama Desert. They both are featured near water, have large amounts of vehicles (both air and land), a cast area, and the central location of a beached ship in each map.
- It appears to take place in South- Western England.
- A glitch causes unoccupied jeeps toward the back of the main shipwreck area to slide around on their own from time to time. Contact with a "ghost jeep" can cause your hero to die from an "accident".
- Due to a bug, a hero will die instantly if standing at a specific point at the back of the shipwreck.
- A new version of the map was released to coincide with the Battlefield Heroes Event, "Vampires vs Werewolves". It was a night version, featuring added sound effects such as wolves howling depending where on the map the player was.