The Ford Mondeo is a mid-size or large sedan manufactured by the Ford Motor Company from 1992 onwards. It is used by police forces in many countries.
The Police Car is a vehicle featured in Battlefield 3 that is not available for use by the player.
The player rides in it in "The Great Destroyer". After making his way out of the subway, Blackburn is picked up by Montes, who had stolen an NYPD police cruiser in order to pursue Solomon who had fled in an SUV. The player rides in the passenger seat and can fire a 92FS pistol out the window.
Police cars are vehicles featured in Battlefield 4 during the riots seen in the Shanghai singleplayer mission. They are used by the Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Public Security. Some SWAT officers can be seen out of Zhi Yu Tower near these cars with batons or QBZ-95-1 rifles. Police cars can also be seen on the highway in the singleplayer mission Singapore, but no Singapore Police officer can be seen. They are unable to be driven by the player at any point.
- The French license plate reads "666 PXX 77". In reality, the "77" indicates Seine-et-Marne in Ile-de-France, whereas Paris is "75".
- If a police car explodes in the Paris missions, the explosion won't kill the player, like other cars do.
- The National Police paint pattern differs from its real-life counterpart, although it does include the same colors overall.
- The livery for the Chinese police car in Shanghai inaccurately places the side blue stripe under the word "公安" ("Public Security") instead of the police emblem. The hood is also incorrectly marked with 公安 instead of 警察 ("Police").
- In an earlier development build of the game, the Ford Mondeo/Fusion from Battlefield 3 was used instead of the Squad Car.