Battlefield Heroes Wiki Forum: Inverted Ability Icons (Sticky Thread)
Search the forum
I've to mention that the icons for the royal/national abitily are inverted. That's no mistake by me but the developers. Take a look at any player profile on the website or the game client as a prove.
|Royal Grenade Spam http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/static/images/item-icons/2065.png||http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/static/images/item-icons/2070.png National Grenade Spam|
So this order is right!
- BFH-Wiki 09:23, March 6, 2011 (UTC)
- The order is inverted on the website ONLY, not in the game client (just checked right now in case my mind slipped away a bit), there's no reason for this wiki to "implement" the errors made on a website unchanged since 2009 (profiles haven't been touched, just like glitchy leaderboard)
- so, my humblest suggestion is to revert back to what it is supposed to be (and currently is on the game client) and let the web developers fix whenever they see fit (as long as the game is correct, we can be fine about it)
- M1k3ol 02:05, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Nice catch, but you should look at the BB icon as well :P
- The main reason why I more like the current state is to keep the IDs right. That's the same reason why there're 2 IEGs although they look identical. BFH-Wiki 05:49, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually.....it's even WORSE, just made a quick review.....nat mando is using ALL the same icons as the royal mando, only "mixed" icons on guner is frenzy fire (images are the same on all others, so, as long as IDs are correct, there's no difference) and the only one for soldier is BB
- actually...why use the website IDs?, maybe we should use the game code IDs ;)
- M1k3ol 06:24, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- no idea....since the website is a separate identity, anything could happen...but I'm gonna research that once I get back today ;) M1k3ol
- I'm gonna add a new section called Game Bugs which I ask it to remain protected/untouched, I'm gonna add info :there that it's gonna be sent later (either on Friday or Monday) to bug some devs a bit :)
- I post it here since it will be used mainly for this subject :P
- M1k3ol 05:16, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
- 2 pages started (initial text), please let me finish my job in them for the time being (Admins only protection added) so this matter can be looked with no vandalism on them, gonna add some other bugs as well :)
- M1k3ol 05:35, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.