The kit is provided with a unique weapon—the Martini-Henry Grenade Launcher—and two unique gadgets. The Signal Flare allows the Infiltrator to call down a powerful artillery strike, and the Heliograph temporarily provides teammates with an independent spawn point. The Sawed-Off Shotgun serves as the kit sidearm. Other carried equipment include Smoke Grenades and light armor. The Infiltrator has improved spotting and movement speed.
Despite carrying some powerful weapons, the Infiltrator can be overwhelmed by multiple assailants, and can easily injure himself.
|Cape Helles||Conquest Assault||Located in a bunker at Kanli Battery 5 (flag E). The infield Infiltrator kit respawns five minutes after its previous user respawns.|
|Zeebrugge||Conquest Assault||Located on the bridge of HMS Vindictive/Capture point E.|
|Located at the Lighthouse/Capture point D.|
|River Somme||Shock Operations||Spawns at Sector 1 near Wellington Trench during the first attack.|
|Giant's Shadow||Shock Operations||Spawns at Sector 1 during the second attack as a German reinforcement.|
- The Infiltrator keeps in constant contact with command via some sort of portable wireless telegraph. When idle, the player may hear the character transmitting messages. The heliograph is also used to visually transmit Morse code, visible by air.
- A Transmitter No 1 can be seen in the Infiltrator's Battle Pickup crate, alongside a Heliograph and a Martini-Henry Grenade Launcher, explaining the transmission.
- If playing on the British team on Cape Helles, the user may see coded responses from the L-Class Destroyer and possibly also the Dreadnought while an artillery mission is underway.
- Morse code is also used as part of an easter egg on Zeebrugge.
- Infiltrators are the only soldiers in the game to wear clothing with a camouflage pattern. The camouflage pattern changes depending on the map, and the Infiltrator wears an additional scarf on Heligoland Bight.