— Prima Official Game Guide
The Riesig was inspired by the PAC's 'T1' Battle Walker, which would eventually be developed into the T-39 Bogatyr. Whilst PAC has long had the more advanced Battle Walkers, the latest versions of the Riesig are up to the standard of their counterparts by the outbreak of The Cold War.
At long range, the Riesig's AV missiles snake around less than the Bogatyr, giving it a slight advantage.
Specifications[edit | edit source]
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
- Two mounted gatling guns
- Infrared Missile System
- One mounted Anti Aircraft/Anti Infantry MG
- MG mounted EMP infrared missile system
Armour[edit | edit source]
- Steel + Reinforced Plastic laminates
- Outer Layered Insulating Materials
Defences[edit | edit source]
Capacity[edit | edit source]
- One pilot
- One gunner
Propulsion[edit | edit source]
- Two reinforced piston operated legs
- One high powered drive engine
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is possible to crouch with the L5 Riesig by pressing the Prone Key (Default: Z). This, however, does not affect accuracy in any way and renders the walker immoblie, but may help to take cover more readily in urban combat.