The MAC-10 (Military Armament Corporation Model 10) is a highly compact, blowback operated machine pistol developed by Gordon B. Ingram in 1964. It was used by the United States military in the Vietnam War by special forces.
The M-10 fires either .45 ACP or 9x19mm Parabellum cartridges from a 30-32 round magazine placed in the pistol grip at a rate of fire of around 1100 rounds per minute with an effective range of 50-80m.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
— In-game description
In Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam, the M10 is issued to the Engineer kit. It has a 40-round magazine. Its rate of fire is identical to that of the UZI, which can put the M10 at a disadvantage since it has lower damage than the UZI, but this balanced by the M10's higher accuracy and lower recoil.
— In-game description
The MAC-10 is a weapon featured in Battlefield Hardline, categorized as a machine-pistol.
The MAC-10 has the highest damage and the highest rate of fire out of all of the machine-pistols at 1145 RPM, firing almost as fast as the K10. However, the MAC-10 suffers from very heavy recoil, a small damage drop-off range, and the smallest initial magazine size in its class (conversely, it also has the highest magazine size in its class when equipped with Extended Magazines). This limits the weapon to close quarters much more so than the other machine-pistols, as it will be very inaccurate at longer ranges and its damage at range will be very limited.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam
- Like several weapons in the Vietnam expansion, the M10's sights are misaligned when aiming. The rear sight is not used, with the front post instead lined up with the gun's bolt while aiming.
- The M10 has the same reload animation as the PP-2000 from the base game.
- It has a peace (☮) symbol engraved into the back of the frame.
- The MAC-10 was one of a handful of weapons present in Hardline's June beta files in an unfinished state, but could be equipped if the beta's files were modified to allow their use. Since PunkBuster was not used during the beta, the weapons could be used online in this fashion.
- In this state, the MAC-10 used its extended capacity by default and its reload animation was choppy and incomplete.