The Ministry of Public Security of the People's Republic of China (MPS) (Chinese: 中华人民共和国公安部 Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó Gōng'ānbù) is the police agency responsible for day-to-day law enforcement.
Riot police officers of the Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Public Security, a branch of the MPS, make a brief appearance in Shanghai. Where they are assisted by the PLA, to suppress rioters who are angered by the apparent assassination of Jin Jié. Some officers with shields and batons can be seen guarding certain areas if the player goes near them they will push away the player.
Prison Guards of the Penitentiary Administration branch of the MPS appear in Kunlun Mountains. The Prison Guards here are led by Bohai, which he is also the lead interrogator. They are fought for the first half of the level, after this they will be replaced by the PLA.
- Shield and batons (Used by riot police)
- QBZ-95-1, (Used by riot police)
- JS2, (Used by prison guards)
- Hawk 12G, (Used by prison guards)
- The riot troopers in Shanghai disappear after the player leaves the tower.