|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of fortification. Why not help out?|
— Version 2.0 In-Game Description
Overclock is a hacker resource featured in Battlefield Hardline. It decreases the cooldown time for all other resources, but can "overheat" and their cooldown time will increase. Upon unlocking version 2.0, the resource's cooldown speed is increased from normal.
- Version 1.0 (Default): Decrease the cooldown on all subroutines - WARNING: some subroutines may overheat after use.
- Version 2.0 (Hacker Bronze Service Star 1): Uses less active memory, increasing cooldown speed.
- Version 3.0 (Hacker Silver Service Star 4): Includes a watercooling heat dissipation system, which increases clock speed and decreases overheat time.
- Version 4.0 (Hacker Gold Service Star 3): Detects high heat areas and applies more coolant, reducing the number of subroutines that overheat.
- Version 5.0 (Hacker Gold Service Star 12): Optimizes coolant application, leading to faster cooldown, higher clock speeds, lower overheat time, and even fewer overheated subroutines.