Perilous Port is a map featured in Battlefield Heroes and was the tenth map release following the launch of the game. The nighttime version of the map was released on October 19th, 2011 while the daytime map was released on January 25th, 2012.
Capture the FlagEdit
The national flag is at Park, while the Royal is near Fountain. A normal capture flag is placed at the Bridge.
- Inside one of the houses on the royal side is a sign for "Candied Bacon", one of the few Easter eggs in BFH.
- There are 2 ghosts sitting on the benches; one on the royal side and one on the national side.
- The gravestones on the map all has the name "Jockelunde". It was added by Joacim Lunde, a character/equipment artist working at EAsy. He later revealed the full text on the gravestones to be: "Here Lies Jockelunde. He will always be remembered for his steady aim and his massive stack of points every round."
- The name "Perilous Port" was submitted by NorvilleBarnes in a Name the Map contest.
- The map was tested for the first time in the Public Test Environment on July 22nd, 2011 and was named "Royal Rumble".
- Perilous Port Night features unique map objects including jack-o-lanterns and ghosts, defining it as the fifth night map.