|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of fortification. Why not help out?|
This is not considered official within the Battlefield universe or its storyline.
Project Reality: BF2 is a popular modification that is developed by the Project Reality Team for Battlefield 2. It adds many new features and modifications to the game and is continually updated on a regular basis. It eventually no longer required Battlefield 2 to be installed and became a standalone game on May 30, 2015.
Features[edit | edit source]
- 100 players on dedicated servers
- Eight man Squad
- Integrated custom VOIP system with 3D local speech
- Realistic and authenic behavior for all aspects of the game
- Addition of many new Kits
- 50 available maps
- Addition of 5 new gamemodes
- 15 available factions
- Ability to use bots to replace human teammates