| Cut content|
The subject of this article, Shoot House, has been cut from the final version of a Battlefield game.
The Shoot House was a cut feature of Battlefield 3. Set on an early version of Operation Firestorm, it was intended to help train players for multiplayer in a similar manner to the Practice Range of later installments. The course would offer players several training tasks, though the order of completion is unclear.
- Firing range - Players could test various weapons at set distances
- Shoot House - Course with various obstacles and targets
- Objectives - Would teach players how to capture or arm flags and M-COM stations for the multiplayer gamemodes
- Diving Target - Players could climb a large watch tower and jump off onto a large target to teach the fundamentals of skydiving and parachuting.
- The map contains a spawn marker for the cut F-16.