The subject of this article is a recent or unreleased addition to a Battlefield game. It may contain speculation or errors.
Have new, relevant information to add? Why not help out?
Reinforcements, as they appear in Battlefield V, are a system of support assets available to squads. They may take the form of vehicles, strike options, or logistical support.
Squad leaders in Battlefield V may earn progress towards Reinforcements by directing their squad to secure control points, by squadmates supporting each other, and perhaps other yet-unrevealed methods.
The Reinforcement system unifies many prior systems seen in the Battlefield series:
- Commander Resources—abilities formerly made available to a team's Commander.
- Field Upgrades—bonuses provided to a squad for cohesive teamwork.
- Battle Pickups—elite weapon kits formerly appearing in neutral areas.
- Behemoths—super-vehicles intended to turn the tide of battle.
The squad leader may press thebutton to access a secondary commo rose to view squad points, and to select a reinforcement if available.
List of reinforcementsEdit
- JB-2 Rocket / V-1 Rocket
- Churchill Crocodile / Sturmtiger
- Supply Canister Drop
- T48 GMC 6 pdr AT Half-track / Sd. Kfz 251 Pakwagen