Reinforcements are a system of support assets available to squads in Battlefield V. They may take the form of vehicles, strike options, or logistical support. Reinforcements are only available for use by Squad leaders and are obtained by spending a certain number of squad points.
Squad points are acquired when squad leaders direct their squad to successfully capture an objective. They may also be obtained through Buddy Revives, squad resupplying, or squad spawning. Squad points are displayed next to the squad leaders name in the lower left of the screen. Squad points are tied to the specific squad that earned them meaning that they will not carry over to a new squad. Additionally squad points do not carry over to subsequent rounds.
List of reinforcementsEdit
- JB-2 Rocket / V-1 Rocket - 41,500 Squad Points
- Sector Artillery - 17,750 Squad Points
- Flare Gun / V-1 Rocket (Firestorm)
- Supply Canister Drop - 2,450 Squad Points
- Revive Squadmates - 3,000 Squad Points (Combined Arms)
- Build All Fortifications - 3,000 Squad Points (Combined Arms)
- Smoke Barrage - 7,450 Squad Points
- Churchill Crocodile / Sturmtiger - 20,750 Squad Points
- T48 GMC 6 pdr AT Half-track / Sd. Kfz 251 Pakwagen - 9,850 Squad Points
- Panzer IV (Firestorm)