- Per the above. Source? Йура 23:29, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
I can't wait to see what Solomon does to her when he gets ahold of her. Probably, instead of executing her, he would sexually abuse her, strip her, and leave her out in the cold with no food or water. Not being a pervert here, 'cause hey, they DID do that to women doing wars.18.104.22.168 00:09, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
- It's perverted that you "can't wait" to see what Solomon would do to her. Йура 03:58, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
Isn't her name Colby Hawkins on the XBOX? Idk about PS3. Commander Lukas 03:50, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
- It says on the page, Colby is hermiddle name. Йура 03:58, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
It says in the trivia that she and her pilot were the only two main characters to survive the main story, but it's never implied that Montes or Blackburn die (unless it's stated that the nuke actually went off, which would be from some source besides the game), and Kuril is right next to Dimitri, who survives the nuke in Paris, so it's perfectly logical that he could have survived as well. In fact, we don't know for sure that Dimitri is even dead, since we don't see the body, and he could have shot the person coming through the door. Or just shot a wall for fun, we don't know.
In fact, there is a reasonable chance that Hawkins did die, since Blackburn is asked what his relation to her was (which really wouldn't make any sense unless something happened to her after the mission that would be relevant to the interrogation at hand)(Obviously we all know that that was only thrown in to introduce the jet mission and really has nothing to do with the plot, but it's canon so we have to roll with it).
Namfuak 01:31, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Per DG, we should only go on what we know in the absolute, not on speculation (per BF:NOT). Йура 03:12, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
yummy yummy ass
- She's never visible, so....... Йура 23:31, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
- That's two messed up comments on this page from anonymous weirdoes. What is that all about? Atypicaloracle
Is Wedge actually Jennifer's nickname or is it from her plane? The F18 Hornet she is using is the one that has the Wedge under her name, and who knows, it might only be the jet being referred to as Wedge.