Haggard: Very little!"
— Sweetwater and Haggard, bickering after Sweets brings the satellite down and adding the disclaimer that "Now we have to get inside that thing."
Biography[edit | edit source]
He is part of the squad consisting of Redford, Haggard, and Marlowe. He uses a light/medium machine gun, serving as the fire team's automatic rifleman. He is often picked on by Haggard and is treated like his younger brother; they often play rock-paper-scissors together.Terrence is transferred into Bad Company for uploading a virus onto the military mainframe. He often tries to flirt with Mike-1-Juliet. Even though he carries the largest weapon, Sweetwater is the most cautious member of the squad often pointing out the enemy's superiority in numbers and equipment. He also seems to be the most intelligent of the squad, besides Sergeant Redford.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sweetwater is from New Jersey.
- At the end of Bad Company, Sweetwater intended to use the gold to pay for his post-graduated education.
- Sweetwater makes several references to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, specifically the level Cliffhanger during the campaign of Battlefield: Bad Company 2. This is likely due to Infinity Ward revealing Cliffhanger as part of an E3 (Autumn/Winter) Demo, which was the only level released to the public at that time from game, which was likely around the time DICE was developing Bad Company 2.
- In the Campaign level "No One Gets Left Behind", during the Quad Bike race, Sweetwater says: "If this was a snowmobile, I would kick your ass," in reference to the Snowmobile portion of Cliffhanger. It also indicates that Sweetwater has driven a snowmobile in the past. However this is odd because he lives in New Jersey.
- On the level "Crack the Sky" on Bad Company 2, after flanking past the MG pillbox going up to the satellite station, Sweetwater says "Jeez, where are we, Hoth?" as a reference to the Star Wars planet seen in the film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back.
- Before an attack in "Heart of Darkness", he and Haggard reference the Rambo movie series, commenting on the similar environment. They also discuss their favorite scene in another film, Predator.
- As evidenced in the level "Upriver" and "Par for the Course", Sweetwater apparently has a fear of heights, shown when the squad is walking along a narrow rock on the edge of a cliff.
- Sweetwater featured alongside CC Sabathia in the Bad Company 2 PSA (Public Services Announcement) called "Friends Really Against Grenade Spam" or F.R.A.G.S., which was a comical reference to Modern Warfare 2's controversial "Fight Against Grenade Spam (F.A.G.S.)"
- Sweetwater hates baseball, especially pitchers, as mentioned in the F.R.A.G.S. PSA.
- His death in the F.R.A.G.S PSA is not canon with the story, so he is considered alive.
- BFMCPS2005 from Sweetwater's serial number stands for Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, Play Station 2, 2005. Also, MC360006 stands for Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, Xbox 360, 2006
- During secret Bad Company 2 dialogue during "No One Gets Left Behind," Sweetwater reveals that he is an atheist, saying that the concept of sin is "superstition", then clearly stating that he does not believe in a god..
- Sweetwater had a score of 1500 on his SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) as mentioned in the "1500 on SAT" blog post on the (now-defunct) official site for the first game.
- It is hinted at that Sweetwater is from New Jersey, as Haggard taunts him by calling him: "CSI New Jersey."