Why BC2 sucks.
- Idiots - I cannot TELL you how many times I get an idiotic teammate who ditches his tank when it is at around 65 health and runs to an M-COM station and then they have all the vehicles.
- Choke points - On a lot of maps, it is extremely hard to get past/defend a certain M-COM station which really isn't fair. I think it should be fairly even, and play skill should be the difference.
- Noobs - People are buying this game, and they treat it like MW2 and they always get themselves killed and we lose.
- No microphones - This is a problem only on the X-BOX. Obviously little kids play it, because they never have a mic plugged it and IT COMES WITH THE X-BOX 360. PLUG IT IN!
- Guns - The gun choices are terribly small.
- Single-player - I don't like it when I am looking at the floor for a new gun, and an enemy decides to spawn and knife me.
- Nobody to play with - There is never anyone to play with, and they are never any good.
- Matchmaking - Getting paired up with people that don't speak your language is bullshit.
- Spawn-camping - "This game is 99.99 percent spawn camp
proofable. Particularly Atacama Desert.
- Resale value - The resale value shows how terrible the game is. The original price was $60 USD. Now it is around $15 USD.
- AN-94 - "LETS ADD POWER TO THE ALREADY 2 BURST KILL GUN!" --DICE
- Knifing - Most people know what I mean.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.