I've been scrolling through Twitter and have found much new information regarding Battlefield Hardline, curtsey of Viscerals Vice President / General Manager, Steve Papoutsis. All of wish can be found on his Twitter feed, here.
Here is a small list of new features that I have gathered from his tweets.
- The game will feature 150 ranks
- The game will feature 7 games modes at launch, which are as followed: Conquest, Team Deathmatch, Heist, Blood Money, Rescue, Hotwire, Turf War
- The game will also feature two "eSports" modes
- The game will feature 9 maps at launch
- There will be 64 player gameplay on Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- Team Chat will return
- There will be no "Visual Recoil" whatsoever in the game
- The Open Beta will be available for all platforms before launch, sometime around January 2015
- Spectator Mode will return
So, I'm stalking my favorite devs on the twitter when I see this linked on Barrie Tingle a.k.a "Bazajaytee"s profile.
He is apparently leaving DICE af…Read more >
Definitely Newsworthy, According to Gamebandits:
Peter Ausnit of Electronic Arts reported that new Battlefield 3 DLC will be formally announced next w…Read more >
After much waiting from whiners, people who are annoyed, etc (i'm probably a whiner but anywho) and according to Battlefieldo who reported that a twee…Read more >