I've been scrolling through Twitter and have found much new information regarding Battlefield Hardline, curtsey of Viscerals Vice President / General Manager, Steve Papoutsis. All of wish can be found on his Twitter feed, here.
Here is a small list of new features that I have gathered from his tweets.
- The game will feature 150 ranks
- The game will feature 7 games modes at launch, which are as followed: Conquest, Team Deathmatch, Heist, Blood Money, Rescue, Hotwire, Turf War
- The game will also feature two "eSports" modes
- The game will feature 9 maps at launch
- There will be 64 player gameplay on Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- Team Chat will return
- There will be no "Visual Recoil" whatsoever in the game
- The Open Beta will be available for all platforms before launch, sometime around January 2015
- Spectator Mode will return
EA has announced today that the next Battlefield will be released in Fiscal year 2017 along with Titanfall 2 and Mass Effect: Andromeda.
Don't fret thoug…Read more >
Welcome to January, here's hoping your new year is off to a good start! Battlefield news is pretty minimal for the beginning of the year, with the mai…Read more >
Fans of both Battlefield 4 and Hardline will happy with the news today; earlier this afternoon the release date of Battlefield 4: Legacy Operations was an…Read more >