I've been scrolling through Twitter and have found much new information regarding Battlefield Hardline, curtsey of Viscerals Vice President / General Manager, Steve Papoutsis. All of wish can be found on his Twitter feed, here.
Here is a small list of new features that I have gathered from his tweets.
- The game will feature 150 ranks
- The game will feature 7 games modes at launch, which are as followed: Conquest, Team Deathmatch, Heist, Blood Money, Rescue, Hotwire, Turf War
- The game will also feature two "eSports" modes
- The game will feature 9 maps at launch
- There will be 64 player gameplay on Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- Team Chat will return
- There will be no "Visual Recoil" whatsoever in the game
- The Open Beta will be available for all platforms before launch, sometime around January 2015
- Spectator Mode will return
Yesterday, DICE Stockholm Development Director Dan Vaderlind tweeted that now they've shipped Star Wars Battlefront, he's moving on to work on the nex…
Electronic Arts is finally recognizing the importance of E-Sports in the gaming world by launching a new division solely dedicated to the sport.
Earlier today, DICE LA released the official cinematic trailer for the upcoming Battlefield 4: Legacy Operations expansion. Created by the amazingly t…