I've been scrolling through Twitter and have found much new information regarding Battlefield Hardline, curtsey of Viscerals Vice President / General Manager, Steve Papoutsis. All of wish can be found on his Twitter feed, here.
Here is a small list of new features that I have gathered from his tweets.
- The game will feature 150 ranks
- The game will feature 7 games modes at launch, which are as followed: Conquest, Team Deathmatch, Heist, Blood Money, Rescue, Hotwire, Turf War
- The game will also feature two "eSports" modes
- The game will feature 9 maps at launch
- There will be 64 player gameplay on Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- Team Chat will return
- There will be no "Visual Recoil" whatsoever in the game
- The Open Beta will be available for all platforms before launch, sometime around January 2015
- Spectator Mode will return
Yesterday, DICE Stockholm Development Director Dan Vaderlind tweeted that now they've shipped Star Wars Battlefront, he's moving on to work on the nex…Read more >
Electronic Arts is finally recognizing the importance of E-Sports in the gaming world by launching a new division solely dedicated to the sport.
EA CE…Read more >
Earlier today, DICE LA released the official cinematic trailer for the upcoming Battlefield 4: Legacy Operations expansion. Created by the amazingly t…Read more >