Welcome to EagleNet, the face of the new America.
"Hello, America. My name is Lukas Sigurdsson, and I represent the Torch of Columbia."
Yes hello I am here for the welcome template. ;P 184.108.40.206 05:50, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
Yuri PDWs are a different class of weapons made up of submachine guns and carbines. Not much different from the DMR class in BF4 which are made up of semiautomatic sniper rifles. -- awyman13 (Talk/Work) 18:32, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
Yuri, many pages under construction are not incomplete. In fact they shouldnt be under construction, such as the Sniper Rifle page. So if its obvious it doesnt need any more info but its under construction, just remove it. -- awyman13 (Talk/Work) 19:02, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
- No info to add on the Sniper rifle page at all. How can you consider that an incomplete. Remember that it is technically a disambiguation page as well. -- awyman13 (Talk/Work) 19:09, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Wilco though i would rather you left the nav boxes alone, however. -- awyman13 (Talk/Work) 19:15, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
A page isn't "complete" until it's silver/gold? There's certainly a middle ground between "Incomplete" pages (pages that do not have enough info to cover the subject) and Silver/gold, which are especially good pages.
Otherwise, we'd be sticking "incomplete" to 95% of our articles, instead of focusing on the ones that really need expansion/rewriting.
What about bronze star arrow?--19:16, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
How is it not true? 42 uses hitscan. I've played 42. I've looked at stat numbers for BC2 (denkirson or whatever, where we got BC2 damage numbers from.) It says there that all bullets use identical velocity at 600 (m/s). -- A2AContact
1. That's what I meant about FB1 games, that all small arms use identical velocity. Obviously not vehicle cannons.
2. I know 2 and 2142 use actual projectiles, but are you sure that includes 1942? I've played it and it seems more like HS.
Quite an editing spree, Yuri! Haha.07:23, March 20, 2014 (UTC)
From Their Website
ARES-16 AMG-2 (from their name, ARES DEFENSE), 16 probably derived from M-16 (US mil designation of the AR-15), AMG-2 (Assault Machine Gun). Their Website. Google led me to this answer as to where this name comes from. 22:52, March 22, 2014 (UTC)
I don't mean to peak and pry but what 'cha doin'? i'm in chat now if you want to talk--08:34, March 23, 2014 (UTC)
If I may ask, how did you find out about it? I thought the page was done and so no one would see it. (I understand that still doesn't make it acceptable but I would like to know)--18:26, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
hhhmmm... I'm not going to drag it on... Don't worry Yuri. I promise I won't do it again. Just a bit of harmless fun on my end. Besides, it's not like anyone reading the article purely for information will have seen it (unless they had been reading the code for whatever peculiar reason...)--18:51, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
Have to go at the moment, apologies. I'll probably be on later this afternoon.19:10, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
Chat has crashed
At least for me. It's actually beneficial as I need to do some work, have a nice night Yuri!--19:47, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
No i wont hold it against you as the picture hyper showed me was out of context. As for steam i have sent requests before to no avail. On top of that i doubt it would work for mobile. -- awyman13 (Talk/Work) 20:50, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
Isn't saying what each knife is IRL comparable to the IRL first paragraph on every weapon, vehicle, and gadget page? It's just in a different place on the page due to how the Knife page is set up. -- A2AContact 03:38, March 25, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't think it's quite the same as putting IRL in the main body of articles, which of course would be unacceptable and a mess. That's because each model of weapon/vehicle/gadget has a separate page, while knives don't.
- But I see what you're saying, and yeah some knives don't have a specific IRL model. People just may be interested in the IRL counterpart when applicable, just like we have on other pages. But it's fine with me either way. -- A2AContact 03:48, March 25, 2014 (UTC)
Alright, I'll stop using them in the future. Apologies for any issues they may have caused. There have been issues with me using them before, do we have a policy on tabbers that I seem to be missing? --23:10, March 25, 2014 (UTC)
Not to question your judgement but
why? what was wrong with it?--19:11, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
sorry, never gave an example.
now why?-- 19:13, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
BF:Leak details we not host leaked content. Now if you consider an external link a form of hosting then it shall be removed. The purpose of the blog is to report it has been leaked and that any content added as a result will be removed on sight with perpetrators reprimanded. -- awyman13 (Talk/Work) 19:41, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
- I have fixed the blog and I suggest we clarify better in BF:LEAK to avoid future problems. -- awyman13 (Talk/Work) 19:45, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
I dont need to speak to him over it. If he doesnt want to listen to me or go find for himself thats his problem. I made a blog over the topic the day it happened so I know my shit. -- awyman13 (Talk/Work) 03:46, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Believe me I would but Apple is terrible and causes my phone to freeze everytime I try to go to a page's history, a users contribution page, or an Anon page. Fucking iOS7.1! -- awyman13 (Talk/Work) 04:16, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
What are you talking about? I was just following the format on other pages Yuri. eg: http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/SCAR-H#References-- 18:22, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
I'll get to work--18:22, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
This a reference or...? -- 18:28, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
not true good sir. Some headers just go <ref> and have nothing more thus creating no errors.--18:36, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
strange. anyway, I'm hunting them down right now. They won't survive by Friday next week (I have other thing to do once I finish the AR sweep)--18:41, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
Working on it right now, should be done later today. -20:42, March 29, 2014 (UTC)
Yuri we have a problem. CODW decided to make their theme noticeably similar to ours. Since today is April 1st they also added some dumb things to it but it looks like theyre keeping the theme. -- awyman13 (Talk/Work) 23:32, April 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Wiki Skin Revamp. They it was pure coincidence but i dont buy it. -- awyman13 (Talk/Work) 23:41, April 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Was not a joke. Unproductive to go around and adding two cents on how no one likes a gamemode -- awyman13 (Talk/Work) 11:54, April 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Actually it's a talk page (not a main article) and it has been done a few times in the past. Also there is no rule that says you can't add your opinion on a talk page.
I declare your right of giving him a warning null.--12:35, April 8, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Since I never saw you on steam
Thanks Yuri! Really appreiciate that.
What's this superseded thing? I would check myself but my computer says "oh you wanted THAT page ok well wait nonono we cant do that too much stuff"
Is personal attacks/name-calling really how we should treat other users, as admins? Hyper may cause some problems, but he's not a troll/vandal/flamer. Any problems caused by users on the wiki are dealt with easily enough, it's not as if it takes a lot of work and stress to warn/block people. This just seems like a good way to drive away any user that ever does a single thing to anger you. If AEAE, why should we be so condescending? -- A2AContact 16:49, April 16, 2014 (UTC)
I freaking know that he is at times pretentious, annoying, and sometimes causes trouble. I deal with it too. I sure as hell don't support that behavior. But do you expect all users to be perfect? Do you forget that people with imperfect behavior have contributed a lot of editing, and to this community? Why are you so above everyone else?
- There's just gotta be a better approach than name-calling, something I'm pretty sure is against our own rules, and that users other than yourself would be warned/blocked for. -- A2AContact 17:19, April 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, someone causes trouble, you warn/block. Good. I know you're by-the-book about it, and I respect that. My only real issue is why you aren't 'civil' about it. Sure, we should warn and block those who cause trouble, but I see no good reason why admins should resort to insults instead of just dealing justice. -- A2AContact 17:43, April 16, 2014 (UTC)
Be civil to a rude and threatened an editor is pure nonsense. A2A you clearly have no idea who you were messing with. Because you cuddled him ect. Congrats your not suppressing his actions your encouraging him because your doing nothing.-- 17:54, April 16, 2014 (UTC)
My dear, dear friend.
I have never threatened nor imagined threatening you. I don't even know how you figured that. You are a special kind of person. You take everything to heart and see the worst in people. I'm going to go and leave you here and let you have your wiki. It was meant to be for the community but you've seemed to wrestle that out of their hands. You say you do it by the book but you support perma blocks and not even giving official ban templates. And for your information, I don't think this is facebook, nor do I think this is YouTube, nor PSN. In fact... I've treat this is a job and the users here as my friends. Maybe you're right... maybe I am shit and I ask to much of my friends to bear... Or maybe or your even more paranoid then me? Oh whatever... I don't give a damn any more. I'll forgive you Yuri, but I'll give you peace as well. Delete this, keep it, block me, mourn me, whatever. I'm gone. Good bye Yuri Kaslov. Sorry If you legitly felt threatened by me.--17:59, April 16, 2014 (UTC)